Sunday, May 22, 2022

An oldie but a goodie

Hi everyone! I have a famous product in the world of skincare. As the title goes, it's truly an OG but still a goodie! This is the Laneige's water sleeping mask ( this is the original variant if I'm not mistaken) . Ever since I discovered the world of #KBeauty, this will always be my OG. Why? This always feels refreshing to the senses. In addition, it also hydrates the skin throughout the night and gives me this glowing skin in the morning. Besides, night time is the best time to pamper ourselves and slow down. It is also a good time to give extra vitamins to our skin after a long week of working. For now, this wonderful product deserves the highlight for #SelfcareSunday today!

Product Seen in the Photo


That's all for me today. I'll end this with a quote here. --> " A healthy skin is a reflection of overall wellness. "

No comments:

Post a Comment