Monday, May 16, 2022

Shopping My Stash : Random Products that are opened already

 Hi everyone! I am back with another #ShoppingMyStash post. These are the products I found in my cabinet.  To my surprise, most of these products are still almost full. How did that even happen? Anyhow, I am still on a #NoBuyGoal this year and I figured I will give them a whirl. That way I use them up and empty them soon too. It's a win-win situation for sure. Let's see how this goes from here.

Products Seen



List of Products Shown in the Photo

#ThefaceshopPH Jeju aloe refreshing soothing gel

#VaselinePH Blue seal with skin jelly

#Aritaum_official Ginger sugar lip scrub

#SonaturalPH All day tight makeup setting spray

#Cosrx One Step original Clear pads


That's it for me today! Have a good week ahead! 



No comments:

Post a Comment