Friday, September 23, 2016

A COLLECTIVE HAUL

Hello beautiful people. I am back to do a pretty different entry. Over the a couple of months, I've collected some items here there and everywhere. I've decided to show what I've got and who knows we may have purchased the same items too, right? Let's continue this haul-ing entry and pretend we're shopping somehow. Let's go.


MY RECENT HAUL

1. Pond's Age Miracle Dual Action Eye Cream




This is my favorite repurchased item. I like this because it has 2 creams in it, one for the upper eye area and another for the lower eye area. So far, I've been liking its good effects on me. Usually, one tub like this lasts for about 4 - 6 months with daily use.
**If you want detailed description about this, check out this link. I reviewed this before.



2. Fashion 21's Eyebrow Pencil




I bought this one because of its brown shade. I like how creamy and how easily it glides on my brow hair. Another cheap finds from Watson's. It only costs P 125 if I'm not mistaken. If you're on the look out for a new eyebrow pencil, you should definitely check this out. Good value for money.



3. Watson's Body Wash 



This is a really good set. Was lucky at the time because of the buy 1 take 1 deal. Here I have Body wash in brightening cream formula with orchid and vitamin E and the other is goat milk scented. Both of them cost about P 240++ totally. Also, each container has 1000 ml. Pretty good steal. Thanks  Watson's. ^ ^ 


4. Human Nature's Clarifying Shampoo 




The scent of this shampoo has a citrus-y like an apple zest.   Plus, it's organic and 100% free from harmful chemicals. I plan to use this to completely cleanse my hair especially from dust and pollutants from outside.



5. Human Nature's Natural Conditioner for Strengthening 






Again, another product from Human Nature This is their natural conditioner with soothing aloe ingredients. I intend to use this to strengthen my brittle hair from regular hair coloring and also prevent falling hair. Hope it's effective. Fingers crossed.



6. Likas'  Papaya Skin Whitening Soap   




This is a repurchased item. I like that the ingredients here are safe and natural.It is enriched with papaya enzyme and blended with tropical herbs to whiten the skin. Yes to whitening products! ^ ^



7. Avon's 24K Gold Lipstick  





This is a lipstick that is ruby in gold. I've heard good things about this. We will see how it goes and report later. 



8. Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick



This is in Fuchsia with blue pearl in it. It says it's creamy and can be build-able to light-to-medium coverage. This looks intriguing. ^ ^



9. Colormates' Eyeshadow in 8109  


.


I have here the 8109, Garden Party. This looks like a pretty decent eyeshadow palette. It has a good mix of brown, pink and teal shades. Can't wait to use this soon. 



10. L'Oreal Paris True Match Liquid Foundation



I have here the shade F1 Rose Ivory. I love how light and smooth it feels on the skin. Absolutely a good foundation to wear daily.



11. Nivea's Anti-Perspirant Deo Spray




This is formulated to tighten pores and smoothen skin. It contains 10 nutrients and vitamins that are good for us.  It promises also 48-hour anti-perspirant protection.

That's it for now. ^ ^ If you have some questions, just shoot me a comment and let's share ideas.  Enjoy your day.

Take care always.
--Belle




No comments:

Post a Comment