Tuesday, September 27, 2016

My ALTHEA HAUL


Annyeong Haseyo Luz Bella-imnida!  Jal Isseoseoyo? Hope you all are doing good and healthy. Let me share this time my shopping experience online from this website, Althea Korea.  Don't be deceived by the number of items here. I somehow accummulated them for quite some time already. That's why it looks a bit massive. Here's the link of the site if you guys are interested. ^ ^


Basically, you just make an account and shop online directly. Absolutely, you can be guaranteed of the authenticity of their products. One good thing is they actually ship the items you ordered from Korea straight to your doorstep. Great! Just great. Anyway, let's keep going.



THINGS I Got from Althea Korea website

1. Nature Republic aloe gel


This is my go-to moisturizer everyday. I use this as a hand cream, lotion for everyday use, facial moisturizer and the list goes on. This is my second tub already and I've no complaints whatsoever.
**If you want an in-depth review about this, check this link. http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/07/review-nature-republic-aloe-vera.html


2. It's Skin Vitamin C Serum


It's from a company, It's Skin that is famous for their bottled serums. This is also a hot item online and even in Korea actually. I use this for an instant boost on my skin especially if I attend some gathering and events. It instantly brightens the skin tone and gives this happy glow on the face. 
**If you want to know more about this, check this link. I reviewed this before already for you.

3. Guerisson 9 Complex containing German Horse Oil


It treats our skin with Guerisson 9 complex containing German horse oil to promote a clear skin. The expected results are the preservation of moisture good for 72 hours and improvements of our skin in terms of elasticity, skin lift ( achieving a young look) and moisturizing. I plan to use this at night like a heavy cream, quite similar to a sleeping mask to instantly boost that  hydration overnight while sleeping. Anyhow, will report about this soon and do a future review.

4. Missha's Under Eye brightener


From the name itself, it already gives me enough reason to buy it. Since it's one of the best sellers from Althea.com, I bought  it because it's a good concealer and eye brightener at the same time. Can't wait to try and write about this soon too. 

5. Piolang Keratin Silk Injection


Yes to this. My go-to keratin treatment everyday whenever I feel my hair needs an instant boost and lift. Literally it tames dry and frizzy hair. It always doesn't disappoint.
** You can check this link if you want added information about this product. I reviewed this one already. 
http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/08/review-piolang-cp-1-keratin-silk.html


6. Innisfree No Sebum Loose Powder

This is again one of my repurchased items. Always giving me good performance. It really sets our make up and is also perfect for touch-ups without that heavy feeling or even cake-ing on the skin. It always erases the shine on the face literally. It does its job as expected. 

7. Banila Co balm Cleanser


This is a balm cleanser that actually melts all sorts of make up  that are applied on the face. A  little goes a long way already. It's best to wash the face with warm water after to maximize its benefit. Taking off make up is definitely made easy because of this.

8. Skinfood Eyebrow Powder Cake


This is a good eyebrow set that is suitable to create naturally looking brows. To get to know more about this product, check out this link. I reviewed this before already. :)




9. Argan Glow  hair oil
This is a kind of argan glow hair oil that seals in moisture allowing our hair to stay softer, longer and healthier. It claims to restore the natural quality of damaged hair. Keeping my fingers crossed for this. ^ ^ I shall report to you soon about this.


10. It's my Perfume Hand Cream

This hand cream that has a mild and fruit-y scent. I bought the orange one in Honey Berry and blue green in Baby Bubble. It's pretty average though and does the job as expected. This is pretty affordable too.
Click on the link for a complete review about this product. 
http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/07/review-its-my-perfume-hand-cream.html

11. Etude House Dr. Mascara Fixer for Super Long Lash

This is a transparent fixing gel mascara that offers perfect curl. It contains micro black fibers to maximize the lengthening of our lashes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment