Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Althea HAUL and my 2+ 1 deals


Hello once again. I am back to do another haul from my Korean best friend, Althea Korea. :) That time they had this 2+ 1 deal and I just couldn't resist buying from them. This time, I managed to steal some good finds from their skin care line. Let's cut this short and proceed to my haul.



My Althea Haul
1. Vitamin C Serum by It's Skin



This is another repurchase for me. It's actually a trusted serum that boost the whitening of our skin. Adding some happy glow to the skin is always winner for me.
I did some review about this effective serum.


2. Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel



Another favorite repurchase. I always have this tub on my table because I use this as a moisturizer, hand cream and scalp conditioner. 
Guys, I wrote a short review about this before. You can check it out.

My 2 + 1 Deals I scored from Althea
1. Fermentation Snail Care Line Set ( Toner + Emulsion) by Swanicoco








2. Lucent White Pearl Cream by Rire


Most of the photos here are gotten from the Althea website.





3. Bio Activating Essence by Skin Lab





** Also, you can check my first Althea haul I did weeks ago. You can view that in this link.
http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/09/my-althea-haul.html

That's it for now. Have you ever purchased recently from Althea? 
Let's share our haul together. ^ ^
Take care. Let's work hard, save money and shop later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment