Friday, May 5, 2017

Travel Vlog: Let's Go to Shibuya

Hello guys! I have here another series of  my travel vlog journey in Japan. This time I'll bring you along to Shibuya and discover what good things we can do in the area.  Actually Shibuya is known as the shopping and entertainment area of Japan. In addition, it is the heart of fashion and culture of the young people so you can expect to see vibrant and colorful streets as you explore the area. Well, I have here my top 5 things to do  and my travel vlog as well. Enjoy.


My Travel Vlog: A Day in Shibuya






My Top 5 Things to Do in Shibuya
1. Scramble Crossing
You can't miss this chance and join the fun. This is the most famous crossing where there is a massive intersection filled with people, colors, noise and everything nice. That adrenaline rush you feel every time you cross the street together with the locals and foreigners alike is pretty interesting. :)


2. Shibuya 109
This building has 10 floors if I'm not mistaken and offers over 100 boutiques packed in one place for ladies. Yes, you've heard it right. You can basically find everything there from clothing apparels, accessories, shoes and the like. The choices are limitless.


3. Hachiko Statue
Always say hi to Hachiko, the loyal dog who waited for its master every single day in front of the Shibuya Station even after the death of its owner. That's loyalty going the extra mile. That story always melts my heart.

4. Visit Yoyogi Park 
This is a sweet escape to experience nature and tranquility all in one place. If you're lucky, you can catch some shows and performances from some unique people and experience culture right there and then. In addition, you can also proceed to Meiji Shrine and discover its rich heritage and get to know its culture deeper. 


5. Tokyo Hands 
This place is very impressive to me. Their list of stationery goods is massive and beautiful at the same time. They feel very good quality too. Why visit the place? There is always something new, fun and creative you find in every corner literally. It's a good place to find your motivation and let your creative juices flowing.

There you have it. :) Hope you find this helpful. See you in my next travel vlog series. 
Always be happy and take care. 
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment