Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Travel Vlog : Pulangbato Waterfalls

Hi guys!! How's the weather in your city / country? If you ask me, in the Philippines especially in Cebu City, it's definitely scorching hot. Unbelievable. I guess it's high time to introduce here a good place to escape this heat and just enjoy nature for a bit. Friends, let me introduce, Pulangbato Waterfalls.



What's it about?
Pulangbato waterfalls means red rock falls. It's located in Ocoy, Valencia, Negros Oriental. It's like 30-40 minutes away from Dumaguete City. The place got its name from the red rocks found everywhere in the falls. The color of the rocks gets its natural color from Mt. Talinis, an active volcano.

PULANGBATO FALLS
Address: Red river valley resort, Brgy. Malabo, Valencia, Negros Oriental
Entrance fee: P 20

My Travel Vlog and Photo Diary









That's it for me my friends. Thanks for reading this entry. See you in my next getaway.

---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment