Monday, May 1, 2017

Product Empties # 14

Good day everyone! Let's welcome the fifth month of the year with happy faces and positive spirits. By that introduction, you already have a slight hint what this will be all about. Opps, that includes the title itself too. This month, I'm on my 14th series of product empties already.  Let's continue then.

My Product Empties # 14 : My Lucky Seven
1. Surebuy Baby Wipes

This product right here claims to have aloe, vitamin E, moisturizing lotion and definitely doesn't have any alcohol ingredient.
**This set of wet wipes is totally a life saver. It makes the cleansing routine at night a lot easier.

VERDICT: A sure buy indeed. Please try it.



2. Mamonde Rose Water Toner

It's a moist rose water toner with 90.89% rose water extracts. It's really very moisturizing, hydrating and soothing to the skin. I did review this before. Kindly click the link for a detailed information about it.

VERDICT: Yes, I definitely recommend it to everyone including the men. Plus, it suits all kinds of skin type. A winner!


3.Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum

It's a moisturizing serum with organic Jeju green tea water and green tea seeds to hydrate our skin from within.
I provide here a link of  an in-depth review about this beauty product.

VERDICT:  Yes, it's pretty good if you use it with your other skincare products. It somehow boosts the moisturizing effect on the skin. But I won't repurchase this anymore for now.


4.Human Nature Natural Conditioner 

It's a natural hair conditioner in Mandarin fresh variant. It is designed for dry and rough hair. It's sulfate-free, silicone-free and paraben free. Plus, I love that sweet fruit scent mixed with a little hint of vanilla in it.

VERDICT: A must buy again. Something we enjoy using every time.


5. Placenta Herbal Whitening and Anti-aging 2 in 1 soap

It  fades skin blemishes and helps renew  damaged skin tissue. It also moisturizes and rejuvenates your skin leaving it softer, whiter and more supple. 
*In case you're wondering, the soap looks like a regular papaya soap that is in rich orange rectangular bar soap. 

VERDICT: So far, I'm liking it. It's pretty reasonable. I don't see very visible whitening effects yet but then, I'm hopeful. :)



6. Witch Pouch Selfie Perfect Eyebrow

This is a retractable eyebrow pencil. It also comes with a free refill. The product has the eyebrow product on one end and a brush on the other end. More info can be seen here on the link I'll attached. I reviewed this one before.

VERDICT: Another sure winner here. I like how sturdy it is and how easy and smooth it is to use. A must try indeed.

7. Vaseline Healthy White Instant Fair Visible Fairness Lotion

It's a body lotion that brightens skin making it 4X fairer. It's fast absorbing and non-greasy.

VERDICT: I'd buy this again next time I hit the supermarket. A good body lotion that is also effective to use.

There you go guys. That concludes my Product Empties # 14. Hope you find it helpful and thanks for reading this entry.

Have a good day guys. Stay safe and be happy always.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment