Thursday, July 13, 2017

REVIEW : CAOLION PORE WHITE CAKE PACK

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. Today, I have here a review about this famous Pore White Cake Pack from Caolion. This product is included in my latest haul from Althea Korea website. I used this instantly after receiving and tested it out before writing my honest review right here.

What's it about?
This white cake pack is a  cream like consistency that is meant to tighten the pores. It also claims to give your skin elasticity, moisture and brightening effects as well. It's also responsible for wrinkle care and  has anti-aging benefits.

PACKAGING: It comes in a simple black tub and also has a spatula. Nothing fancy and just pretty straightforward.

TEXTURE: It's slightly grainy and thick. But it feels soft once applied on the skin and doesn't feel rough and painful whatsoever.

SCENT: It has a slight hint of menthol perhaps but not very overpowering.

EFFECT: It feels very light on the skin and has this cooling sensation. Very refreshing and relaxing on the face. I did notice and instant brightening and squeaky clean face afterwards.


How to use
Just apply this evenly on your clean and dry face avoiding the eye area. Leave it on for 10 -15 mins. Rinse clean with lukewarm water. 






How the product looks like exactly


Putting the product on my face :) Hello there

After 15 minutes, this is how my face looks. Tadaah~  clean and glowing ^ ^
My Overall Thoughts
I do like this mask very much. It's because it gives me that instant healthy glow. My face becomes whiter somehow. I do enjoy that cooling and moisturizing effect that it has. Plus, doing the Korean skincare routine is much easier because the products are easily absorbed more in the skin. Also, my BB cream / foundation looks so much better after I use this cake pack.  

The only downside of this is it doesn't do much in minimizing the pores on the skin. That's basically it.  Will I repurchase this? Yes only if it is on sale or if it comes in groups like the the trendy box because it becomes much cheaper that way.

Thanks for visiting this blog entry. Hope you find it helpful. Let's share ideas then and be friends. Till next time.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment