Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Tim Ho Wan in SM Seaside Cebu

Hello everyone. Finally I can write about this famous restaurant. It's been ages already. I went to this place in SM Seaside about 2 months ago for our anniversary and it was the best place to enjoy good foods and spend quality time with hubby. Let's go back to business. 


What's it about?  
Tim Ho Wan is one of the world's cheapest Michellin starred-restaurant. It basically serves affordable and delicious Dimsum dishes. 

Where is it located in Cebu?
It's located at the upper ground floor, Mountain Wing of SM Seaside City Cebu.


My Food Vlog


My Random Food Diary







My Top Recommendations You Should Try  
You have to check out their Big 4 Heavenly Kings that are the following.
  • Baked Bun with BBQ Pork 
  •  Pan Fried Radish Cake 
  •  Steamed Egg 
  •  Beancurd Skin Roll with Pork and Shrimp 
You'd love to try their Prawn Dumplings and the Glutinous Rice with Lotus Leaf. :) 

That's a wrap.  Hurray for good foods like these. I'll be back there soon absolutely. Anyway, thanks for visiting my blog. Cheers to more food trip adventure guys. Till next time.

---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment