Monday, July 10, 2017

Review : Naturie Skin Conditioner

Konnichiwa my beautiful friends! I have here a good recommendation that's good for your skin. I just discovered this when I was in Japan. The mere reason why I bought this is because it has a label that says NUMBER 1 BEST SELLER. I mean who wouldn't be tempted to try and buy something like this, right? Let's go back to business and get to know more about this item.


What's it about?
** This Hatomugi Skin Conditioner comes in 500 ml and it's suitable to use both on our face and body regularly everyday. It contains natural plant extract hatomugi (coix seed) and it is easily absorbed by the skin. In addition, it has natural plant ingredients of Job's Tear extract that are good for moisturizing and brightening. It is popularly consumed as a tea for our health and skin. Above all, it normalizes the turn-over cycle of the skin cells and it can be used as an anti-aging product and a good remedy for wart and acne.





COLOR: It has this white-ish liquid in the bottle but looks transparent when applied on the skin.
SMELL: It doesn't have any at all.
TEXTURE: It feels like water in consistency actually. 



PROS
  • It's very cheap and reasonable if you buy it in Japan.
  • It has a cooling and tightening effect on the skin whenever I use it.
  • It has a brightening effect.
  • It's a good anti-aging product.
  • It makes the skin look tight and firm.
  • It's also good for hydration and locks in the moisture.
  • It is also good for making the pores look smaller.
  • It's perfect for all kinds of skin types.
  • THE BEST PART is you can use this as a facial mist, toner, lotion and a moisturizer if you desire to.

CONS
  • It isn't easily available in the Philippines unfortunately. But if they are, they are so expensive also.
  • The bottle and packaging  doesn't look appealing. ( I don't mind  it at all. )
  • That's it. :)

My Overall Thoughts
I am over the moon that I actually purchased this product even if I wasn't sure if it works well or not. Good thing for having a woman's instinct I suppose. Anyhow, I have no words to say but only good things about this skin conditioner. It's like you're buying one bottle that has several purposes. I use this on my body especially on those parts that I feel quite dry. I love love love using this on my face and neck because it really gives me good benefits. Even my husband uses this as a skin toner and his skin loves it as well. It's for everybody I guess. 

Thanks for dropping my blog. Hope you find it helpful guys. Take care and always choose happiness.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment