Monday, August 27, 2018

Vlog : What Souvenirs To Buy At The Buzz Cafe Shop

Hey guys. I have another experience here about our latest trip to Bohol. Actually, we wanted to go to this place because it was basically famous for their organic products and native food delicacies. I'll also include my top 10 favorite finds. Let's continue then.


Where is it located?
It is located in Dao, Dauis, Panglao island, Bohol.

My Top 10 Picks that you're surely love
1. Organic tea 
2. Bohol food delicacies
3. Native woven bags
4. Keychains with bees and tarsier
5. Things for the home
6. Bahalina ( coconut wine)
7. Vegetable chips / snacks
8. Varieties of Honey
9. Ladies accessories
10. Skin care products 


My Vlog Experience


That's it for today. Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find it fun and helpful. See you in my next travel adventure. Take care and choose happiness always.

No comments:

Post a Comment