Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Product Empties # 12


Hey guys! It's March already and I just came back from Japan. Pardon me for the late entry about my  Product Empties # 12. Whatever it is, it's better late than never, right? Let's keep this going and start the countdown in 1, 2 and 3.


PRODUCT EMPTIES # 12 My Lucky Seven Products
1. Skinfood Vita Waterproof Brush Pen Eyeliner in Brown

It has a firm elastic tip that is easy to draw thick and thin lines to highlight the beauty of our eyes. It claims to be waterproof as well. I have here the shade brown.
I reviewed this before so if you're interested, here's the link.
http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/03/review-skinfood-viva-waterproof-brush.html

VERDICT: It was a pretty good product but I won't repurchase this anymore. I'm pretty sure there are other good stuffs much better than this.


2. Rire Lucent White Pearl Cream


This lucent white pearl cream does 3 things. First, it brightens skin tones that glows like a pearl. Second, it also good ingredients that fight wrinkles and fine lines. Third, it can make our skin smooth and radiant that glows from the inside.
I also reviewed this before and just click the link here for an in-depth description about this product.

VERDICT: Yes, it is definitely a good buy. I noticed a whitening effect on the skin but it isn't long-lasting. It is really  important to use this regularly. Will I buy this? Yes only if I get this on sale again.


3. Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Morocco

This matte lip cream goes on the lips very smoothly. It sets to a matte finish. I have here the shade Morocco which is a coral shade with a hint of orange tone to it as well.
For a detailed information about this, click this link. I reviewed this before.

VERDICT: Yes, I'll definitely buy this again. It always gives me that put together look instantly and it complements my skin tone too. I'm excited to try other shades next time.


4. Heal Hand Cream by Skin + Doc

The active ingredient of this hand cream is jojoba oil that is responsible for repairing dry hands that are usually in contact with water. It also moisturizes the skin  as well.
Check this link for more information about this hand cream.

VERDICT: Yes, I'll repurchase this again. I definitely recommend this and it doesn't disappoint you guys. I guarantee.

5. Nature Republic Botanical Green Tea Pore Primer


It is a primer that mainly covers pores and moisturizes skin and has a matte finish to it. 
I have here a link for more information about this primer. 

VERDICT: Yes, a must buy for me again. It's really worth the purchase. Especially with its packaging, you'll be assured that nothing goes to waste. Good job Nature Republic.


6. Missha Near Skin Firming Peptide Extra Vital Toner

This helps make dry and stressed skin smooth and bright while allowing the good ingredients absorb into the skin. It also provides moisture and improves skin's texture. 
* Recently, I've been using this toner as a 7-step skincare and it really does works wonders. Plus, I used this in my recent trip to Japan. This toner helps to maintain moisture on the skin.

For more deets about this product, click this link here.

VERDICT: Yes, totally a winner for. Though it's quite pricey but absolutely it's a good investment to our skin.

7. AHC Triple Hyaluronic Wrinkle Care & Whitening Mask
I like how easy it is to use. It's true to word. This mask helps whiten my skin instantly, gives hydration to my face and makes my face smooth and glowing at the same time. Plus, I like that there is more than enough essence that I can still use for my neck and hands.

VERDICT: I'll totally buy this again. 

It's a wrap. I've completely finished my product empties # 12 series. Have you ever used some of these products I've mentioned? Let me know then.

Take care guys and always have a grateful heart everyday.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment