Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Product Empties # 16 My Lucky Seven + 3 More Items

It's the time of the month again that I get to share my product empties. This time, I don't only have seven products but I also have 3 additional items this time. That's basically a total of 10 products all in all. Let's keep this going then.


My Product Empties # 16 
1. Skin & Lab Dr. Bio Infusion Bio Activating Essence

I use this regularly as my essence to provide moisture and hydration to my skin. I like how lightweight it is so I apply this about 5- 7 times per use following the Korean skincare routine of 7 skin method.
You can check the link also if you want to more about this product.

VERDICT: It's a buy for me especially if it goes on sale.  A good essence to try actually.



2. Swanicoco Fermentation Snail Care Toner 



3. Swanicoco Fermentation Snail Care  Emulsion

I like using them both as part of my skin care routine. I like how rich and luxurious they feel on my skin. Also, I've noticed my skin becoming firmer, a bit whiter and definitely more plump. 
If you want to get more details about these combination, click the link.

VERDICT: A winner for me. I highly recommend this.




4. Pond's Age Miracle Dual Eye Cream

Basically, I've loved this eye cream for over a year now. It does what is expected of it to do. It somehow helps with the lines and wrinkles around my eyes but not that completely though. More information can be found on the link provided here. I've reviewed this before.

VERDICT: It's a buy for anyone who's on the look out for a good eye cream since it's gentle to use and quite affordable. 


5. Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder

This product is another winner for me. I guess this has to be my second or third repurchase already. It just does the job of making my face less oily, setting my make up too and also even men can use it around their T-zone to avoid that shine on the face. In addition, it's a staple in my hand bag and easy to use for touch-ups if I feel oily or something.
More details can viewed here in this link. I did a short review about how good this product right here is.

VERDICT: A must buy. It is pretty straightforward and small enough to carry everywhere I go.


6. L.A. Girl  Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Pure Beige

This concealer has been my go to for a year or so already. I like how creamy and easy it is to use. Though it isn't very high coverage, I'm pretty satisfied how natural it looks on the skin. Click this link for an in-depth review about this product.

VERDICT: I highly recommend this if you are looking for a good concealer that isn't very expensive. :)


7. Rire Luxe Gel Eyeliner in No.2 Dark Brown

Sadly, I couldn't understand why this product is quite difficult to apply on the eyelids. The texture isn't smooth and it isn't creamy at all. Then I figured I won't use it as an eyeliner but on my eyebrows instead and it worked surprisingly. I just use this to line my brows and fill in some sparse parts for that fast application. Gladly, it's long lasting and doesn't easily smudge.

VERDICT: It's a fail as an eyeliner. :( Also, the product has a tiny product inside so it runs out pretty quickly. Sad.



8. Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF 50 PA+++


I like how light and effective this one is. It also goes well under my favorite BB cream and foundation. It is easily absorbed by the skin and it actually feels nothing. That lightweight. You can check this link for more photos and review of this good product.
VERDICT: If it's available here in the local market, then I'll definitely repurchase this. :)


9. Pond's Perfect Care Facial Wash

This facial wash is pretty simple. It cleans my face gently and it also produces this rich lather which I like. It has vita-cleansers  and pro-moisturizers that are equally good for our skin.

VERDICT: Yes, I'll buy this one. It's cheap and a must have.


10.  Purederm Spot Reducer Gel Patches

These patches are specially formulated hydrogel treatment for reducing the appearance of pimples on your face without irritation. They have special skin ingredients that soothe the skin throughout the night. The box contains 30 patches.

VERDICT: It's a good pimple patch to use but the stickiness isn't enough as it easily slips and slides off on the skin. I won't repurchase this anymore.


There you  have it. So many empties I've accumulated . Hope you find this helpful. Let me know your empties too and share ideas with me. I'd be glad to know that as well. Till next time beautiful people. Thanks for reading this entry. Take care.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment