Monday, January 8, 2018

REVIEW : Moisture Skin Cream With Horse Oil by Loshi

Happy New Year guys! Today, I have a review which is all about a good and effective moisture cream which I found in the local Japanese drugstore. Its name name is the Moisture Skin Cream with Horse Oil by Loshi. Let's get to know more about this product then.


What is it about?
This is a moisturizer that contains 100% horse oil that is the secret to a young and beautiful skin. It nourishes the skin from deep within and helps reduce scar marks, fine lines and wrinkles. It's also suitable to use to all skin types.








Please excuse the dry skin on my fingers.

After putting this cream on my skin, notice the lines have become less visible and my skin is a a lot smoother. ^ ^ No filter definitely.

SIZE: It's 7.8 oz ( 220 g)

PACKAGING: It comes in this white tub with a cover. Nothing fancy and just pretty straightforward.

SMELL: It has this weird smell but not overpowering. It gradually fades away after applying. Nothing to worry about.

TEXTURE: It's like this gel type consistency. Very smooth and easy to apply on the skin.

My Overall Thoughts
Well, I'm pretty glad I purchased this one impulsely. ^ ^ It did exceed my expectation. I use this as a face and body moisturizer, hand cream, and on other body parts that need moisture especially on my elbow and heel part. It's really a winner especially it can be used all over the body. A must have for everyone who are looking for that perfect moisturizer and body cream. 

Just a side note though. Since I'm living in a humid and tropical country, I use this lightly because it tends to be heavy / thick if I use much on one go. However, I use this richly at night as a sleeping mask and then again, I wake up having this smooth and supple skin.

That's it for me. Have you ever tried this one already? Let's share information and be friends. See you next time my friends.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment