Thursday, December 1, 2016

Banila Co. Clean It Zero Classic Cleansing Balm


Hello everyone. Can you believe it's already December? If you ask me, I am also surprised. Anyhow, as the holiday season is fast approaching, it also means our schedule seems to get busier. Well, I have here a good product to make our lives easier. A good balm cleanser that cuts the time in cleansing our face especially in removing make up. Let's continue then.

What's it about? 
Basically, it is a cleansing balm that has a lightweight sorbet- like texture. On the tub, it looks like a soft cream / icing  ( like the one on the cake, then once it touches the skin, the light pink sherbet melts into this thin oil that you can use to spread, cleanse and massage into the skin. 






PACKAGING  
The Banila Co. Clean It Zero is packaged in a pretty sturdy little container. I have here the mini version. It's made of plastic but the design looks very sleek and chic. I just love the smooth and frosted pink look of the lid. Very feminine indeed.

SMELL 
It's has a slight hint of fragrance that is similar to a floral or fruit-y one but it's not overpowering and disappears gradually once you apply and rinse it off.

When I used it
This is a waterproof eyeliner on my hand

Next, I  put the balm cleanser on the right side beside the eyeliner marks.
The balm cleanser instantly melts on the skin. From a solid state, it looks like a thin oil that you can use to erase the eyeliner.

After I rinse it off with water. Notice some parts of my skin still feels a bit greasy and some black pigments won't rinse off completely.

Taddah ! After I double cleanse, the surface of my hand looks completely clean and supple. No traces of the black eyeliner anymore.



PROS
  • Has a mild fragrance that I don't mind at all
  • Cleanse the face
  • Softens the skin
  • Removes waterproof make up completely
  • It's gentle to use and doesn't sting at all
  • It's safe to use and doesn't cause any irritations or breakouts

CONS
  • It needs time and patience when you use it.
  • It can't be used alone as a cleansing method because it may clog pores. You have to double cleanse all the time to make sure the make up / make up residue on the face is completely removed.

My Final Thoughts 
Overall, it is a good product to use for cleansing but it's not totally the best one sold in the market. I don't know why but sometimes it just doesn't rinse off all that well on the face. It's best to use this at night so you can really work the product well on the face to make it work completely. 

How about you guys? Have you used this balm cleansing? What do you think about it? Also, if you have any good recommendation about a good cleansing product / cleansing balm, let me know. 

Take care as always. 
Be happy and continue to pursue your dreams in life.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment