Monday, June 13, 2016

REVIEW: Nature Republic Collagen Dream 90 Skin Booster and Collagen Dream 70 Emulsion




Hello loves! How is it going? Hope you all are doing good and healthy. This time I have here a review about my updated skincare base  ( particularly my toner and emulsion combo) that I've been using for 2 months already. I've really waited patiently and used these 2 regularly before I'd give my own honest opinion and fair judgment about these 2.


What's it about?


Nature Republic's Collagen Dream Collagen Dream 90 Skin Booster is made up of 90% marine collagen and acai berry. Marine collagen is known as the best source of collagen for human skin to help reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines. As a bonus effect, Acai Berry contains vitamin E which is an effective anti-oxidant with unique properties that work to make your skin look and feel younger. All these combine to give you a skin beautification experience that will leave your skin moist, elastic and healthy.



How to use it?
DIRECTIONS: After cleansing, dispense an ample amount into the hands and apply on the face and neck area. Gently massage the product for maximum absorption.
This is how the product looks on my hand.



This is how the skin booster looks on my face.


What I think about this skin booster ?
Actually skin booster is just another term for toner in the world of Korean skincare. The skin booster has a gel-type consistency that has a clear white liquid form. The scent has a mild floral scent which is my preference.  The product has a very light texture which makes it easy for the skin to absorb. It's like a skin vitamin  that automatically brings back the glow and makes the skin young-looking. I kid you not. Absolutely. It also feels very pleasant and light on the skin unlike other toners in the market. What I mean the western version of toners that contain some alcohol ingredients that sometimes sting the skin. You know what I mean by this, right? 





Let's go to the next. Let me introduce the Nature Republic Collagen Dream 70 Emulsion

What's it about?


Nature Republic Collagen Dream 70 Emulsion helps your skin become moist, elastic and healthy. It is enriched with 70% marine collagen and Acai berries. Marine collagen is known as the best source of collagen for human skin and helps reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines. As a bonus effect, the Acai Berry extracts contain Vitamin E which is an effective anti-oxidant with unique properties that work to make your skin look and feel younger.

How to use it? 
After your basic skin care routine, gently spread the Collagen Dream 70 Emulsion over your face and neck. Gently massage it for maximum product absorption. For  BEST results, use this product after applying the Collagen Dream 70 Skin Booster. It truly makes wonders if you pair them together.
This is how the emulsion looks on my hand.


This is how the emulsion looks on my face. A little bit of shine but it gradually sinks in the face after a few minutes.



Viola, this is how my face looks  after I put on my BB cream, some concealer under my eye area and lipstick.Truly it makes wonder if the skin has a good skin base like these 2 powerful combination.


What I think about this emulsion?
Compared to the skin booster I mentioned above, this emulsion comes in white thicker cream consistency. It feels like putting on a light moisturizer. However, it needs some few seconds to make it fully absorbed so while waiting, you can massage your face somehow. ^ ^ Hitting two birds with one stone right? 


OVERALL THOUGHTS
Let me just say that I love love this powerful combo. Let me enumerate the pros of these duo.

  • First, they make my skin hydrated and moisturized. Though the products are very light-weight on the skin, still they function like a heavy-duty moisturizer. 
  • Next, they are very safe and gentle  to use. They don't give me any skin trouble / pimple or breakouts whatsoever. I have a combination skin type,  they are skin-friendly I must say.
FYI : My hubby sometimes uses these too. He has an oily skin type but still they don't give him any skin trouble whatsover. Well it's safe to say that they're gentle for his skin type as well.
  • Third, the 2 products have a very light rosy scent which I truly enjoy. Don't worry about it because the scent just diffuses after a few seconds of using them.
  • Third, these 2 combination is very economical to use. That means a little amount like a pea size can go a long way already. Thinking about it, it is actually wise and practical. More or less, I'll guess I'll have to use these in a span of 6 months.
  • Fourth, it is truly a good base for any kind of skincare routine. Our make up truly looks much better with it underneath
  •  Plus, I must say, these 2 powerful combination bring back the healthy and happy glow on my skin. Truly makes wonders just like having a facial party just in the convenience of my own home. ^ ^
  • Lastly, the ingredients already tell us that they are indeed a good skincare that contain all those good stuffs that our skin loves and enjoys. It's like investing in our own skin. ^ ^
That's it for today. Let me know if you've used these 2 products already or if you have used other products from their Collagen Dream series. I'd love to know some information and probably use some  in the future. 

Take care guys and always smile.

-BELLE

2 comments:

  1. This is creamy texture collagen but works well for skin. I tried Veg collagen powder. This is good for improving skin texture and skin glow

    ReplyDelete