Tuesday, July 30, 2019

REVIEW: Tea Tree Fresh Calming Toner by Secret Key

Hello guys! It's already the last week of July. Can't believe it's August soon. So fast! Well, I am back with another review. This time it's a toner from Secret Key. Let's keep this going then.


What does it claim to do? 
This product is suitable for soothing and calming oily, combination and acne-prone skin types. It's a lightweight watery substance that's infused with green tea, tea tree and aloe extracts to provide a refreshing moisture and hydration to the skin while calming existing blemishes.


Key Ingredients  
* Floral Extracts - to ensure additional moisture and makes the skin ready to take on the next skincare step
* Lemon and alcohol combination - act like an astringent to cleanse and purify the pores to prevent future breakouts


SIZE: It's 248 ml
PRICE: It costs around P 250 online.
SCENT: It literally smells like tea tree which I don't mind at all.
TEXTURE: Has this runny and watery texture.
FEEL ON THE SKIN: It feels very lightweight and because of that it's easily absorbed by the skin.

My Personal Photos     










*** More photos and videos can be seen on my Instagram posts. Click HERE and HERE



My Overall Thoughts / Experiences   

  • Mainly, it's my hubby's toner. As for me, he likes it a lot especially when he's breaking out. He added this toner calms down his skin and makes the troubled part less swollen and less red.
  • Since I have combination skin type, I mainly use this on my T-zone. It works better that way.
  • Since this toner contains alcohol in it, I suggest to use this for only 2-3 times a week or only focusing on the troubled skin parts to be safe since alcohol tends to be drying on the skin when used regularly.
  • As for my hubby's observations, this toner makes his skin less oily. He also likes how refreshing this feels on the skin too.
  • This toner stays true to what it claims to do. Good thing we're both quite tolerant to having alcohol in our skincare products. We didn't experience any bad reactions / effects from using it.
  • Overall, it's  pretty decent toner to use to begin with. For its price point and size, it's still worth the try but with caution still because of the alcohol ingredient in it.
  • One note though. I feel like people with dry skin might dislike this.
  • Will I repurchase this? Not anytime soon I guess since I still have other toners to use and empty. 

That's it for me today. Thanks for dropping by blog. Hope you all have a good day. Take care and continue to dream big. Le'ts go.
--- Belle




No comments:

Post a Comment