Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Guerisson 9 Complex Cream



Good day friends. It's a new month once again. Then one month more to go till it's Christmas time. But before the festive season arrives, let's just dwell on this first. This blog entry is dedicated to a good cream that truly works and contains good nutrients to the skin as well. I am talking about the famous GUERISSON 9 COMPLEX CREAM. Let's keep this going then.





What's it about?
  • Guerisson 9 Complex Cream contains Vitamin E. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that becomes an anti-oxidant in the body. 
  • It contains HORSE OIL that repairs skin damage.
  • It passed the 72-hours moisture-retention test results.
  • It is helpful to cure dry skin problems. 
  • It also improves skin's elasticity and adds moisture and strengthens our skin as well.


That white sticker at the back guarantees the authenticity of the product. Always check it before buying.














FYI
Imported German horse oil  as a raw material is used to  remove scars, acne, CS (caesarian section), wrinkles, freckles and other skin troubles. 
** Also it can cure melasma, stretchmarks, skin pigmentations and other scar-related concerns.

INGREDIENTS 
Kindly refer to this link for the ingredients of this product.

PACKAGING
The packaging is really chic and fashionable. Looks like it comes from a high-end skin care product. It also comes with a small spatula which makes it even more hygienic to use.



PROS
  • It is an effective moisturizer.
  • I have noticed it lightened my skin too.
  • The packaging is nice and super fashionable.
  • It also reduces the visibility of my scars ( from Chicken pox). Not instantly but gradually.
  • It has a citrus-y smell which I like. It is somehow very soothing.


CONS
  • It has to be refrigerated when stored to prolong the effectiveness of the product.
  • It comes in a thick heavy cream. I don't mind it anyhow.
  • It can't be applied under make up because of the thick consistency. However, putting a little bit of dot can help ease the thick consistency. 
  • It isn't easily sold in the local markets.
  • I don't recommend this for oily skin. 

MY FINAL THOUGHTS
Overall, I am pretty satisfied with the product . It claims as a good moisturizer and also contains good nutrients for the skin as well. It's like a powerful skincare somehow. I like the cooling effect once I apply this on the face. It helps me relax and chill after a day of working. It is also an effective sleeping mask. I just use this after cleansing my face at night and I wake up having a nourished and moisturized face the day after.  I only have good words for this and I'm happy I purchased this. Thanks Althea for bringing good products to the Philippines. 

How about you? Have you ever used this product?  Let's share ideas and be friends.

Hope you find this helpful. Try this out and I'm pretty sure you'd like it.

That's it for now. Take care and always be happy.

--Belle



6 comments:

  1. Hi! I bought the essence and I have combination skin (t-zone) and have large pores on my nose and the side of my nose almost bear the cheeks.. did you noticed any of my problems got solved with the product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Valerie. With regards to your question, I've been using this Cream for 3-4 months. I've noticed it really moisturized my face throughout the day and lightened my complexion somehow. It's also an effective sleeping mask. ^ ^

      Delete
    2. It doesn't open up your pores? I don't break out, rarely do.. but I have these large pores on my nose and side almost at the cheek area.. I've been trying Korean products.. finding the one to minimize and take away black heads.. hehe

      Delete
    3. Nope, it doesn't. So far so good for me. I agree with u. Trying out Korean products is like a hit or miss situation. It's really the amount of research and trying things out to make sure everything is compatible to our skin type. Good luck on your hunt. Have a nice day dear Valerie :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Luzbella! Hoping his product will work for me.. hehe.. have a good day as well :)

    ReplyDelete