Monday, January 31, 2011

RED BOWL EXPRESS! and McDo for desserts

It was a laid-back Sunday yesterday. After hearing mass with beau, we thought of having lunch together. Since I didn't have the luxury of time so we just decided to  eat at  Red Bowl Express which is just across from McDonald's Rubber Basak Pardo. If my memory serves me right , I've eaten there quite several times already.  At that time, I was thinking of ordering something new to somewhat excite my taste buds. :D As a result, we ordered, sizzling sisig,  adobong kangkong and rice of course ( staple food). The foods were not that bad and I didn't really have an awesome dining experience. :D







Meanwhile, we decided to go Mcdo for our desserts. I had Oreo Hot Fudge and Strawberry McFlurry! Sweet and Satisfying, indeed! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment