Saturday, February 5, 2011

CAFE ELYSA @ PARI-AN

This is a late blog about my food trip at Cafe Elysa. I went there out of curiosity after reading some food blog. So I decided to check out the place first-hand. When I entered the resto, it was simple, cozy and enticing. It looked like a gallery of memories with all the paintings hanging on the wall and the old photos being displayed. COOL concept, I must say.

For the food verdict... The foods on the menu were weird for me because they sounded so foreign . :) We ordered spaghetti, seafood chowder, cucumber salad, and lumpia ( spring roll) .. Whoa.. Their foods were yummy but a bit greasy. The best food that I liked the most was their seafood chowder. It was heaven, creamy and tasty. So unexplainable it is..




No comments:

Post a Comment