Thursday, March 3, 2011

The LONG WAIT was over!!!

Indeed, HKG trip is my first trip overseas so I was more than excited to finally see the place first-hand. I met up with beau and the other couple and rode taxi together. In my case, I anxiously waited for our flight in the airport. While doing that, I chatted with Gayle and asked about how she was and etc. And off we went to HK. The flight was about 2 and a half hours.

When i finally stepped out of the plane, whew, their airport was way bigger than Ayala mall. Probably, 10 times bigger than that actually. It was my 1st culture shock. It was early in the morning probably around 1. I looked around the place to see how beautiful and clean it was. I stayed there until 6:oo am to wait for the information desk counter to open so we could buy an octopus card which was usual to pay for our transportation.




No comments:

Post a Comment