Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Surprising treats from PIzza HUT!!

It was a Saturday afternoon and it was time to eat some snacks... hmmm hmmm..
Our feet led us to this place, Pizza Hut. Suddenly I remembered something that my sis told me about this "P 99" meal . I asked the waitress about it. To my surprise, it was a   separate menu. The "P99" meal is consist of 3 parts. First is their appetizers which are salad or soup. Second one is their pizza gallore or their pasta gallore or meals with rice. And the last one was their drinks which are iced tea or soda.

Wow, it was so surprising. When our foods arrived one by one, I was amazed how big the servings were and how tasty and creamy their dishes were too. It was heaven. In my case, I had Caesar's salad, Carbonara and Coke while beau had creamy mushroom soup, Hawaiian pizza and iced tea. It was the best snack ever in my life. Plus, we had Choco Lava for our dessert. Sweet! : )  Thanks Pizza Hut for the sumptuous treat..



HERE ARE THE PHOTOS TAKEN THAT TIME.. ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment