Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mandarin Tea Garden - SM Cebu

I first heard this resto from beau knowing that this is quite famous in Mindanao and the price also is very competitive. So when I tried dining there for the first time, he was right. (MONEY matters) 


My VIEWS about this PLACE
Good comments
1. The place is quite spacious unlike other restaurants in which you have to queue first before eating. :)
2. The waiter and staff are somewhat warm and quick in spotting people ( hungry ones to be exact ) who just entered the place.
3. The smell of the food also reminds me of authentic Dimsum. No joke that is.
4. Most importantly, the prices are really reasonable.  For example, you only have to  pay P250-350 that is already good for too. Plus, you'd leave the place bloated already. ahahahaha


Bad comment :(
1. Foods tasted greasy which is actually a trademark of Dimsum cuisine.



Here are the pics of some foods I've captured whenever I visit there. ENJOY!! 
 A mix of chicken soup, hakao, Chinese tea in white pot :) ,  fried rice,  sweet n sour fish,  century egg the one in black, and my fave boiled scallops and Sago.:) Happy tummy indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment