Monday, February 8, 2016

Review : L.A Girl Pro. Conceal HD Concealer in Pure Beige


I've been seeing good reviews about it from friends that I should try this creamy concealer. Friends say that it is a good dupe for branded concealers  available in the market. Without any hesitation, I ordered mine online. from this shop,  Make up in  a box PH.




WHERE TO BUY:

* Ordering online is much cheaper compared to buying it in the nearest  shopping malls. ^ ^ 

The name of the store is Makeup in a Box PH


*It costs P 130 each and I got the Pure beige.



This is how the front and back part looks like.  The concealer has 8 g / 0.25 oz 

This is the felt-tip applicator and the product comes out here after squeezing it out.



This is how the product looks on my hand. 


After spreading it on my skin, the creamy texture just easily blends making my skin tone even.



PROS OF THE PRODUCT

-Reasonable coverage that comes in a creamy yet lightweight texture-Can conceal the darkness under the eyes and other skin imperfections- Provide a natural coverage and even out the tone of our skin- It is easy to blend and you can re-apply it to achieve the the desired look-The best concealer to use to any newbie who uses make up products.



CONS OF THE PRODUCT

- The applicator of the product  may not be  hygienic always  since it can't be washed.- Not high coverage and doesn't last for all day long if the weather gets too hot and humid.




MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS
I will surely buy this product again if ever I run out of it. This is already my handbag staple and my go-to trusted concealer to my puffy panda eyes. ^ ^



No comments:

Post a Comment