Thursday, February 18, 2016

REVIEW: TOP 3 Products from Rucy's Vanity PH

I've always been seeing posts on my Instagram account about this company, Rucy's vanity. http://rucysvanityph.com/  Then when I decided to check them out, I realized that they are only sold in local shops in Metro Manila and using their website.  I took a glimpse of their products online and they looked interestingly cheap and reasonable.


**Here are the famous recommendations that I've found online and I also decided to buy for myself.

1.) Rucy's Vanity Two-way cake



WHAT's IT ABOUT?

Two Way Cake SPF 35 PA ++ 12g
Combines the goodness of foundation and powder in one with added protection from UV rays with whitening effect.
  • Whitening
  • Stay matte all day
  • Non-cakey
  • UV Protection
  • Non-clogging
  • Made in Korea
Available Shades:
  • #21 Natural Beige
  • #23 Dark Beige
How to use:
Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with puff.

MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS

I got shade # 21 Natural Beige because I think it suits me based on the photo online. So far, I am loving the  product and it's perfect for everyday use to achieve a natural look. I can imagine this to be my handbag staple during the days when I want my face to breathe and be natural.
FYI: This product doesn't give a high coverage but it isn't that bad at all. It gives a decent amount of coverage and you can build it up since the powder doesn't cake on the face.  You can check out their website because I got mine using their promo that is Buy 1 take 1 for only P250. Yes, you heard it right. P250 only for the price of 2.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


2.) Rucy's Vanity Auto Eyebrow pencil


This is how the product looks on my hand. 

WHAT'S IT ABOUT?

Auto Eyebrow Pencil,  0.33mm
Easy retractable eyebrow pencil, providing excellent sharp and precise lines yet a blendable soft focus to define eyebrow’s natural hue.
  • Made in Korea
Available Colors:
  • Black
  • Gray
  • Brown

MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS

I got the shade brown to somehow soften the color of my eyebrows which are really super black. So far, I like how creamy the product is  on my eyebrow hair. That means it is easy to blend. The easy retractable style of the product makes it easy to use compared to the eyebrow pencils ( need to be sharpened again and again).


** The BEST POINT of this is the price. It's only P80. That's a complete bargain already.** Very easy and friendly to use to any beginners of using make up. Trust me, I've been there and I am making your life easy if you try this first. You won't regret it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




3. Rucy's Vanity Liquid Eyeliner



How the product looks tested on my hand

WHAT'S IT ABOUT?

Rucy's Vanity Liquid Eyeliner , 7ml
  • Long lasting
  • Water-proof eyeliner with deep black pigmentation that last whole day without smudging
  • Made in Korea

MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS

One thing I noticed about this product is how slim the applicator is. It's the bomb. Amazing. You can really create slim and thicker lines depending on your choice and preference. Plus, the product lasts all day long without smudging. It only costs P160. Another good steal from this brand. 

UPDATE: The eyeliner is only long lasting if you don't touch or scratch your eyes.  Accidentally, I scratched my eyes and it did smudge on me. SAD :( 


Here are my top 3 products from Rucy's Vanity. These 3 items can be useful to any makeup neophyte to use and experiment.


No comments:

Post a Comment