Friday, March 25, 2016

REVIEW : Nature Republic Botanical Green Tea Pore Primer


Hi, beautiful friends! How's your week so far? Now, I am here providing you a review about a primer. It's the Nature Republic Botanical Tea Pore Primer. Once again, this is part of my haul when I was Korea late last year. The main reason I bought this is because it smells like green tea, again one of the many instances of my impulse buying. Pardon me for saying that! ^  ^

 

 

WHAT'S IT ABOUT?

Botanical Green Tea Pore Primer 30ml - (SPF30 PA++)
Contains 1000ppm of green tea extract.
Primer that covers pores with moisturizing and smooth finish.
Mineral oil, benzophenone, GMO, acryl amide, steroid, phthalate, talc free.


[How to use]

Pump a dime-size quantity and apply  evenly to the skin for minimized appearance of pores and fine lines following the application of  your skin care routine.
- Contents : 30ml

PRICE : 11, 000 WON





This is how the product looks on my hand. It comes out clear like a gel-type consistency.





After I spread the product, my skin somehow feels smooth, clear and moisturized. It's a very good base to prep my skin to the next skincare routine.




 PROS


  • The packaging is nice. It is in a transparent container clear enough to see the product inside
  • The smell is nice that is a mild green tea scent to it.         
  • Having a pump makes the product hygenic and also we can control how much or how little like  we'd like to use it 
  • It's very moisturizing on the face. Somehow it makes my pores look smaller.   
  • It contains  a SPF 30 PA ++





CONS


  • It isn't long lasting on the face.  However, it can last up to 4-6 hours  on the face.
  • The product can't be easily bought in any leading stores in the Philippines. 


PERSONAL THOUGHTS

So far, I am enjoying this primer merely because it can somehow moisturize my face at the same time function as a primer.  An added bonus is the scent ( the mild green tea that is ). For now, if you have any recommendation about a good primer you're using, please let me know. I'd love to try new products and test them out if it works for me or not.  

That's it lovely friends. CIAO!!








No comments:

Post a Comment