Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Foodie Alert : The BEST Burger in Town


Good day everyone! Raise your hands if you love pigging out! Yes, yes, and more yes! Well, this post is dedicated to all food lovers out there. Once in a while, let's pig out and enjoy cheat days sometimes, right? I have here my new fave fastfood store. I mean every experience there always gives me a happy tummy. I am talking about the famous Burger King in the Philippines. Let's continue and enjoy this mouth-watering experience. Just kidding.


What's it about?     



It's a burger chain that has many branches all over the Philippines. Basically it serves mouth-watering burgers freshly grilled and other sandwiches ( chicken variation) desserts and good beverage included.


How much it is?   
It's pretty affordable. Price ranges from P 99 ~ P 300 depending on the type of burger you choose. You don't have to worry because they have combo meal that surely fits any diner. Combo meal costs as low as P 99 only. Such a good treat already.


Where is it located?
They are basically everywhere in the Philippines. The one I prefer is located in Ayala Center Cebu. Just check out their FB page for more information. ^ ^



My Personal Thoughts





PRICE: It's quite reasonable but not that cheap. You get every penny's worth with every order you make.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: It's pretty fast and good. I always feel at home every time I go there.

QUALITY OF THE FOODS: So good and yummy! Every bite really screams cheat day and happiness. ^ ^ I guess it has to do with flame-grilled effect that they do in their patties that makes a whole lot of difference. 

TASTE AND FLAVOR: The flame-grilled effect that they do in their patties always entice the senses. Literally! I can say whatever smells good always tastes even better.

WILL I COME BACK? : Oh yes! Absolutely. They always have good foods to offer. Every time I crave for comfort foods, Burger King always pops in my mind. Once in a while though. ( Fingers crossed)

Hope you find this helpful guys. What's your favorite food from them? Let's share ideas and be friends. 


Bye for now and have a good day today. 

--Belle



No comments:

Post a Comment