Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Review: Nature Republic's Powder Pact from their Flower Collection



Annyeong chinggu! ( Hello my friends)  How are you all doing? I have here a good and reliable powder by Nature Republic. It's in the shade # 21. Let's continue and make it as quick as possible.


What's it about?



The name of this is the Powder Pact by their Flower collection series.  Plain and simple. It is basically used to set our make up and promises to avoid making that greasy and oily appearance on the T-zone area especially.


SHADE: This shade # 21 is a nude shade. 


PACKAGING:  It comes in a white plastic case (a sturdy one ) , a clear plastic that separates the powder and the puff ( a good one actually) that comes along with it. Truly Korean products are pretty consistent with their cute and good packaging, I guess.


PRICE: I costs P 200. 00 only. Good steal I guess. 


TEXTURE: It really feels very smooth on the skin. The powder grains feel like nothing like very minute particles on the skin. That means it is easily absorbed by the skin instantly. 


How long does it last?

It doesn't last long probably 2-3 hours.  You can re-apply it anyway and it doesn't cake or something.


My Personal Thoughts 
Overall, it is just an average compact powder that's available in the market. Don't get me wrong. It does its job being a powder, of course.  I guess if you're on the look out for a good Korean compact, then this is for you. Pretty reasonable and you'll get your money's worth. I will call this product -- pretty straightforward ^ ^

Once again, hope you find this helpful. Thanks for reaching this point in reading this review.

Do take care and let's all be happy.

--Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment