Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Skin & Lab Dr.Bio Infusion Bio Activating Essence


Good day everyone. I am back to talk about a good skin care essential that everyone should try using. That is a good ESSENCE. Yes from the name itself, it is really a super essential component of the 10 steps of Korean skincare. What I have here is the Skin & Lab Dr. Bio Infusion Activating Essence.  Ok, let's get to the review itself.

What's it about?
Photos from Althea website











My Personal Photos

The time indicator you can find on the bottle.  You can see it's divided per week. ( I don't take note of this at all. Opps.

The white stopper to avoid accidents. ^ ^






PACKAGING: It comes in this sleek glass bottle with a nice frosted finish. ( It is really expensive looking) I also comes with a white stopper to make you cover the hole to avoid leakage if ever.

Interesting fact : On the bottle itself, there is an indicator that show the schedule of usage. Cool enough.

TEXTURE: The essence is very light and it has clear white-ish fluid. It is easily absorbed by the skin also.

INGREDIENTS:


HOW TO USE IT:


PROS
  • It is easily absorbed  by the skin.
  • It is very mild and gentle to use.
  • It's fragrance-free also.
  • The face feels fairer, smoother and firmer.
  • With longer use about a month or so, the skin feels much brighter and hydrated at the same time.
  • It is reasonably priced in my opinion.


CONS
  • It didn't help me much with its anti-aging / anti-wrinkle benefits.
  • It isn't easily available in the market.

My Personal Thoughts
I'm happy to say that I truly love love this product. It addresses my skin concerns and even exceeded my expectations. It helps with hydrating the skin, making it firmer, making it look brighter and evening my skin tone too. Plus, knowing there all good ingredients included in the bottle is a good relief that my skin is nourished and happy.  You should definitely check this out.

Hope you find this helpful. That's it for now.
Till next time and let's all take good care of ourselves.
---Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment