Sunday, March 26, 2017

Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream

Hey friends! Let's take a short break from my travel entries and get back to skincare this time. I have here a good and light cream that I will introduce. From the reviews and research I did previously, it looked very promising so I decided to purchase it and test it out myself. Friends, I have here the Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream by Nature Republic.


What's it about?  
  • The Aqua Sherbet Network System of this product protects skin from external factors by forming a moisture film over the skin. 
  • The Hyaluronic acid, a plant-derived moisture factor, keeps skin moisturized by continuously maintaining moisture in combination for longer hours.
  • This cream is made of sea water and lots of marine extracts that gives ultimate hydration and protects our skin from harmful pollutants.









SIZE: It has 80 ml.
TYPE: This is a cream good for combination skin type.
TEXTURE: It's lightweight and easy to use. Plus, it doesn't give this heavy nor sticky feeling at all.
SMELL: It has a slight scent of freshness that is very refreshing and cooling.

If you want to buy this cream, I got it from Althea Korea website. You can click this link here.


My Overall Thoughts
Overall, I like this product. Well, I'll just summarize it and be very direct to the point.
  • It truly moisturizes the face  but doesn't have any astonishing effect whatsoever. Pretty straightforward.
  • It keeps my face hydrated for the day.
  • With the good ingredients that come with it, it doesn't feel like that. Just  a regular moisturizer in my opinion.
  • I like the fact that it is easy to use and makes my skin smooth afterwards. Plus, it somehow makes my face less oily in a way.
  • The scent really makes any tired person feel refreshed because of the cooling and soothing effect it has.

NOTE: 
  • If you are looking for a good moisturizer with good skincare benefits, then this isn't the one for you.
  • If you are only after the moisturizing and hydration, then this is perfect for combination skin type.
  • For combination skin type, this is a good day moisturizer to use every single day.
That's a wrap guys. Thank you for reading this entry and for reaching this point there. I do appreciate it.
Do take care and let's continue to be productive and happy at the same time. Lotsa love.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment