Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Sachi Authentic Japanese Ramen and Okonomiyaki + VLOG

After my trip to Japan, I've been on a hunt to find good Japanese foods that can be locally found here in Cebu City. I've found this restaurant online and their reviews are pretty much positive. I guess that was enough basis for us to try their dishes. Let's dig in. Friends, I will now introduce my food trip adventure in Sachi, an Authentic Japanese Ramen and Okonomiyaki restaurant.


My Food Vlog


While waiting for our turn to get inside

The interiors + rush hour

The menu


Top: Yakisoba with pork and squid costs P150 / Bottom: Miso costs soup P35

Tantan men ( Pork Bones with Sesame seeds and Japanese spices) spicy flavor costs P260 and Takuyaki balls cost P 90


Beef teriyaki rice costs P190



Slurp--> Yummy

Thank you Sachi. That was indeed a flavorful Japanese dinner once again. 




Where it is located?
  • Fourth Floor, The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu
  • M. L. Quezon Avenue, Cabancalan Mandaue City
  • B F Mactan Strip M. L. Quezon National Highway, Pajo, Lapu-lapu City
  • Ground Floor Parkmall

My Top 5 Food Choices
  • Tantan Men 
  • Okonomiyaki 
  • Takuyaki balls
  • Beef Teriyaki Rice 
  • Gyuza
It's a wrap for us guys. Thanks for joining our food trip adventure today. Till next time. 
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment