Sunday, September 10, 2017

My Product Empties # 18

Welcome back to my blog! It's that time of the month to talk about my empties one by one again. Let's get right into it. Hope you find it helpful.

My Product Empties # 18 : My Lucky Seven
1. Milky Dress Wrinkle and Whitening Eye Cream

It's an eye cream that targets 2 main points. It's responsible for whitening the eye area and wrinkle care as well.
*I've reviewed this already. You can view it HERE

VERDICT: It's good for young people especially in their 20's. It doesn't do much for me. It only hydrates the eye area but the effect is also temporary. :( I won't repurchase this anymore.



2. Elizavecca Skin Liar Primer

This claims to do 3 good things on the skin. First, it covers the pores. Second, it does moisturize the skin at the time. Lastly, it holds the makeup in place for a longer period of time. 
* I've reviewed this before. You can view it HERE

VERDICT: It's a pretty decent primer considering its price point. If you have enlarged pores, then this won't work much. Also, it doesn't do much with oil control. I recommend this for young skin. 



3. Missha The Style Under Eye Brightener in Light Beige

This acts like a liquid concealer that perfectly covers blemishes, dark circles and freckles. In my opinion, it works best for my when I used this as a highlighter. I put this on the bridge of my nose, under the eyes, and on the arch of my brows. 
* You can view my thoughts about this concealer HERE

VERDICT: It's a winner as a highlighter but failed as a concealer. 



4. Dove Ultimate White Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

This helps speed up skin restoration to lighten dark underam skin cells. It's always my trusted bestfriend to keep bad odor at bae.

VERDICT: I'll surely repurchase this again.


5. Medicated Hand Cream by Kiss Me


I'm always blown away every time I use this hand cream right here. I like how rich it feels on the hands and that moisturizing effect is just amazing. I also put this on my feet, knees and any body parts that need moisture.
*You can check my review about this hand cream HERE

VERDICT: If ever you're in Japan, buy this one. I recommend this for dry skin. It works wonders with its price point. 



6. Etude House Eyebrow Pencil # 1

It's an eyebrow pencil that has a brush in the other end. About the pencil, I love how creamy and easy it is to use. It glides smoothly. The color pay off is also good too. 

VERDICT: This is a good eyebrow pencil to use for beginners. Since it's relatively cheap, I recommend everyone to try this out and surely you won't regret it.


7. Cream Body Wash Goat Milk Scented by Watsons

This gently and effectively cleanses and moisturizes your skin. It also combines gentle cleansing agents with the rich fragrance of goat milk, leaving your skin soft and silky smooth.

VERDICT: A winner. With its price point, you can never go wrong. It also lasts for a long time. I highly recommend this.

That's about it for now. Thanks for dropping by my blog guys. What are your empties? Let's share products then. Take care and always choose happiness.
--Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment