Sunday, November 26, 2017

Family Dinner at STK Ta Bai and Coffee Time

Hi guys! How are you doing these days? Today, I'll share a family gathering this time. We were scheduled to meet a family friend who is from Manila and just came to Cebu for a short business trip. Of course, meeting family members means introducing good old Cebuano dishes. I mean going to Paolito STK Bai. Yes! You heard it right. 

Where is it located?
It is located in Sky Park, third floor,  SM Seaside City Cebu  City, SRP.

My Vlog Experience Right Here

My Top 5 Reasons to Visit This Restaurant
1. The interiors / atmosphere
Truly, they showcase vintage art pieces ranging from furniture, table set up, antique picture frames and even more. Going there somehow gives you a glimpse of how Cebu looked like back in the day.

2. Foods
Of course, the foods they serve are delicious and  truly hit the spot. They are always recommended even by tour guides in and out of the country.

3. The price point
Though they have maintained the quality of their foods, I must say they prices are technically reasonable. Just a good balance of portion and price range. Besides, most of the foods are meant for sharing.

4. The variety of dishes
Yes to this. They have all sorts of foods from serving meat, seafoods, vegetable dishes and even good desserts and beverages. Truly they cater all kinds of people from young to old and both male and female alike.

5. Cleanliness and customer service
I must say that their cleanliness is really evident.  Everything is cleaned properly and decent enough. In addition, their staff is also approachable and accommodating. Truly, it feels like a second home.

Well, if you ask me, I really had a good time having a good conversation with family and ending it with a good kind of coffee. It really completed my day. Sometimes it's good to be offline and connect with your loved ones.  Moments like this always last a lifetime I believe.

Thanks for visiting my blog guys. I appreciate your time and effort. As always, choose happiness in everything that you do.
---Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment