Thursday, January 25, 2018

Things I'm Thankful For + My Recent Vlog

Hi lovely friends. This is just a random post about the things I'm greatly thankful for last year. I figured it was truly a good year of travelling to new places, catching up with friends and spending quality time with my significant others. Anyhow, let me enumerate these things.

Things I'm Thankful For
1. The Gift of Family
I'm blessed I'm given a good set of family ( parents, parents-in-law and siblings) . I can proudly say that I have a good support system assisting me achieve my dreams and helping me unconditionally. 

2. Weekend Nights
This I truly treasure. Weekend nights mean it's the time for me to slow down, unwind and basically detach myself from the net and computer ( which always reminds me of work).

3. Coffee + Tea + Milk Tea
Coffee because it fuels me up and gives me energy to start my day and be productive. Tea because it gives me peace of mind and basically calms me after work. Milk Tea because it gives me sweetness and pleasure at the same time. I just have this happy feeling when I drink this ( coffee / tea/ milk tea ) , I sit down and just do nothing even for a short time.

4. Baby Niece
I must admit this baby cutie has really captured my heart and attention. Babies always have this cute charm and adorable personality. FYI: Baby girl, you always brighten up my day for sure.


5. Vacation Time
I am blessed that I get to share my wanderlust soul with my hubby. Vacation time is the best time for us  to explore new places together sharing our passion for adventure and new experiences.


6. Cooking
I may be cooking at home for several years already but still I consider myself a newbie cook. Absolutely. Through the years, I've embraced the love for cooking, preparing nutritious meals and making them look presentable and appetizing in a way. Oh, did I mention, I love love going to grocery stores too. :)


7. Sales + Discounts + Giveaway Prizes
This makes me so happy and excited. I'm pleased to steal good bargains which really helped me save a lot of bucks for sure. Plus, I'm always always blessed to win some giveaway prizes which I get to share with my family and friends. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.


8. Belly Laugh
This is always something fun and a good stress reliever. Writing this brings back so many memories which really made me burst into much laughter. Just imagine looking at my hubby do some silly dancing moves on the spot and it always hits the right spot to just laugh my heart out. Something random but always so candid. Cuteness overload indeed.


9. Journal and Diary Writing
This really makes me motivated, inspired and happy. It gives me this quiet time to reflect and  be grateful with everything may it be big  or small ones . Everything counts and all details matter definitely.

10. Dining Out
Yes please. Eating out is like a sweet escape of the norms. It gives me new experiences, a different twist of flavors and just pure bliss of eating good foods that comfort my soul.


11. Korean Dramas
Yes yes and more yes! Currently, I am watching The Golden Life, The Black Night and 2 Cops. Watching these dramas give me that kilig factor. Their actions, handsome actors of course ( I have to mention that) and just so entertaining. A good source of entertainment definitely.

12. Thoughtful Students
I've been an online teacher for many years and it's not everyday that I meet these handful students. Especially, last year, I was given a chance to meet some of them. Thank you for the warmth, kindness and thoughtfulness. My job is made easier by your presence.

13. Sweet Nothings
I may not be an affectionate person literally but getting / hearing / receiving these sweet nothings always melt my heart all the time. In this digital world we are in right now, receiving / hearing these things are very golden and should be treasured. 

14. Good Health
This is really my ultimate goal. I believe health is the foundation of every single thing. I'm very much thankful that I and my family are doing well and eating well too. It's a hard lesson to learn but we really should invest in our health and everything else follows smoothly.

15. The Local Market
I've never enjoyed going there not until I got married. Ha ha. Truth be told, I really enjoy going to Carbon ( the local wet market in Cebu) most especially because I love talking to the people there, haggling and basically buying from the farmers themselves. It's just a different feeling and it's also a humbling experience each time.

My Recent Vlog
I got inspired from this Christmas Village of Hope that's why I wrote the things I'm thankful for. Basically that's it for me. Thanks for dropping by. Let's all be grateful and count each day as a blessing. Hugs.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment