Monday, March 5, 2018

Real Skin Double Action Super Cream

Hi friends! Let me introduce a new skin care product this time. It's a super cream that literally has two kinds of cream. The name is Double Action Super Cream by Real Skin. Let's get to know more this product.

What's it about?
*It's the ultimate supplement to our skin.
*It's enriched with 10 superfoods, minerals and vitamins.
*It's a dual-type moisturizer that contains both the hydrating  ( blue cream) and the nourishing cream ( white one)
*It's formulated using the traditional fermentation method for better skin absorption.







10 SUPERFOODS 


Blue cream  (left side) for Nourishing and White cream ( right side) for  Hyrdating

The size comparison


My Actual Experience


On my hand, the blue cream is on the left side and white cream is on the right.





No filter here. Notice the texture of my skin here. My hand feels softer, smoother and better.

The final look

My Final Thoughts
Guys, you definitely have to try this out as soon as possible. I am blown away by this powerful duo right here. ^ ^ They really do make a big difference on my skin especially about texture and hydration.

I'll enumerate the reasons why this cream has won my heart.
  1. It's very lightweight and applies smoothly on the skin.
  2. It does the job effectively.
  3. Two kinds of cream mean two major benefits it give to our skin.
  4. It has 10 super foods, minerals and vitamins that boost regeneration of skin cells.
  5. It's perfect to layer under our makeup / foundation. It doesn't look heavy or something.
  6. The moisturizing effect stays on for a long time. ( can be used as an all day moisturizer)
  7. I've noticed it does help with controlling the shine on my face. By the way, I have combi skin type.
  8. This double cream gives me this healthy and dewy look on my face.
That's it for me today. Hope you find this helpful. Let's all continue to search the beauty of skincare together and be the best version of ourselves every single day. Take care.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment