Thursday, May 3, 2018

My Product Empties # 23 My Lucky Seven

Let's welcome a new month by having these products as my empties. It's my 23rd already and I'm pretty pleased with the list I have here. Let's continue and begin.

My Product Empties # 23 My Lucky Seven
1. Etude House Dr. Mascara Fixer for Super Long Lashes
This is a lash primer. It's made to lengthen the lashes and hold the curl all day long. This is especially made for short, straight and sparse lashes. It contains fine black fibers and soybeans extracts that care for the lashes making them healthier and fuller.
* My swatches and photos of this product can be seen HERE


VERDICT: This product is really effective. It does add much volume and hold the curl all day. Just be prepared with a good eye makeup remover since this is such a pain to remove. A struggle I must say.


2. Guerisson 9 Complex Cream
This contains Vitamin E. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that becomes an anti-oxidant in the body. It also contains horse oil that repairs skin damage. In addition, it's helpful to cure dry skin problems, improve skin's elasticity and so many other benefits for the skin.
* My review about this product can be seen HERE


VERDICT: It's always a winner for me. Every time my skin feels dry, I reach out for this and solves the problem as expected. Since it's more on the heavy consistency, I put this at night and make it like a sleeping mask. My skin feels better the next day. I highly recommend this.


3. Celeteque Dermoscience Brightening Facial Wash
A good facial wash to brighten dark spots and correct uneven skin tones in an early as one week. It also cleanses and washes away dirt, sebum and other skin impurities. This is also hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and clinically proven safe for sensitive skin.


VERDICT: A good facial wash indeed. Why I didn't discover this earlier? I highly recommend this product.


4. Myra VitaWhite Whitening Hand and Body Lotion
This helps keep the skin healthy, white and young-looking. It has ActiLight Complex which is derived from plant extracts that gently whitens the skin. It also has SPF 15 with double sunscreen protection against UVA/ UVB rays to protect skin from harmful effects of the sun.



VERDICT: It's a winner. It does the job as expected. Actually I got this on sale like 50% off. So if you find this in your nearest supermarket, grab this especially if it's discounted. 


5. Etude House Fix and Fix Pore Primer
It's a gel-type primer in skin tone variant. It claims to cover pores and makes uneven skin look even better. It also promises to make the skin smooth and shine free all day long.
** My review about this primer can be seen HERE


VERDICT: It's a must buy for everyone especially during hot and humid days. It does make a big difference on the face. Make up applies better and the skin looks less oily.  Quite a decent primer to use.


6. FS True Light Liquid Lipstick
It's a color rich liquid lipstick in Cerise, which is a bold red color. It comes with a cap and side mirror for that easy application even at night. It also has a built-in ring light which makes this more interesting.
* My review about this liquid lipstick can be seen HERE


VERDICT: A good liquid lipstick. This color is very flattering especially it completes the whole outfit and makes you more put together. Also, I have to commend its formulation since it's really smooth and pigmented. I totally recommend this one.

7. Canmake Color Change Eyebrows
This claims to completely change the look and color of your eyebrows instantly. It provides a rich color effect that bleaches the eyebrow hair. This is in shade # 1 which is chestnut brown.
** More photos and my review can be seen HERE.



VERDICT: I am totally loving this. Not only it changes the color of my brows making them soft and young-looking but also it acts as a brow mascara that helps to put my eyebrows in place all day long. Since, it's smudge-proof and waterproof, it is perfect for ladies who live in the tropical countries. 

That's about it. Thanks for dropping by this blog. Hope you find this helpful. Let's share good information online. Also, let's continue to discover new and effective products that contribute to our overall well-being. Take care guys.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment