Thursday, April 1, 2021

Never underestimate the power of cosmetics ~!



Hello everyone. Belle here. I'm guess I'm literally back to the blogging world since I have some few days off to myself. I figured why not import some contents from Instagram account here to my blog so I can also have copies of my written reviews and stories. I guess it's a win-win situation. Here's my first entry. I'll start with a makeup post.

Makeup is something more than just making us look physically beautiful. It also boosts our confidence level, puts us in a better mood and helps us calm down tooo. Who agrees with me? For now, I'll play with these makeup goodies and update you with reviews about them soon.


Products seen

#Viseast 01 nettral palette

#Patmacgrath labs eye ecstasy eyeshadow palette

#Glamnetic lash bella

#Mac matte lipstick rouge a levres in marrakesh 646


So the next time you're feeling down, try putting on some lipstick or blush. It'll definitely make you feel and look better. Trust me. It works. TC


No comments:

Post a Comment