Wednesday, May 5, 2021

REVIEW : Isntree's CLEAR SKIN 8% AHA Essence

Hello there. I'm back with another review. This time I'll be introducing an essence that will make our skin super soft and nice. Promise. Let's continue then.

What does it claim to do? 

It contains glycolic acid (4%) and lactic acid (4%) to gently but  effectively sweep away dead skin cells to reveal a smoother and brighter skin. It's also free of harmful substances like parabens, artificial fragrance, alcohol, silicone and mineral oil.

Key Ingredients

*Glycolic Acid and lactic acid =  remove dead skin cells

*Glycerin = keep skin soft and plump

* Mulberry extract = rich in anti-oxidants, calm and brighten skin

* Centella asiatica = calm skin and promote scar healing

*Licorice root = calm and brighten skin


My Personal Photos 

photos and videos here


My Overall Thoughts / Experiences

*SCENT : None

*TEXTURE : It's watery and runny. Doesn't feel sticky. Sinks into the skin immediately

*EFFECTS : Makes the skin, soft, smooth and bright too.

*** Overall, I really love using this product and it's a good addition to my skincare routine. Though it contains acids, still it feels gentle enough to use. Also, I noticed my skin's texture looks and feels better and smoother in general. Because of that, I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to try a gentle chemical exfoliator. My tired and dull skin likes this a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment