Thursday, March 24, 2022

REVIEW : Coconut Oil Cleansing Balm from Solved Skincare

Hello everyone! I am back with another review. This time it's a really good cleansing balm that I swear by and highly recommend. Let's go straight to the review. Shall we? 

CLAIMS 

This product is packed with 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil that easily removes makeup, unwanted dirt and other skin impurities.

BENEFITS OF COCONUT OIL

* Protects the skin

* Hydrates and Provides anti-oxidants that are good for the body

* Great base for exfoliants

* Soothes irritated skin

PHOTOS OF THE PRODUCT







My Overall Thoughts and Experiences

* SCENT= Smells like exactly like the coco jam of Pan de Manila

* TEXTURE = Effortlessly glides on the skin. Has this solid consistency at first but melts easily once it touches the skin. It then turns into this silky oil but not the messy kind.

* EFFECTS = This removes makeup completely except the strong waterproof ones which I don't normally wear anymore these days. At the same time, your skin will feel soft, clean, nourished and also moisturized.

* EXPERIENCES

- Love how gentle, light and comfortable this feels on the skin

- Like how it emulsifies well when added with water so I can somehow manage to massage my face a little bit on the side

- Cleansing and removing makeup has been more pleasant and fun because of this product

- I do appreciate that this only contains safe and natural ingredients

- Overall, this cleansing balm ticks all the things I need. It's a wonderful product suitable for the first step in cleansing my face. With that said, I truly recommend this especially if you are looking for a good cleansing balm and a good makeup remover too. Trust me, this won't disappoint.


No comments:

Post a Comment