Thursday, April 28, 2022

A quick post supporting #SPFridays

 

Hi guys! Just quickly passing by here to showcase this small but incredible product. I'm talking about Anessa's Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Milk. I'll include some mini reviews of this too below.

REASONS why I like it?

-It contains 50% moisturizing and conditioning skincare ingredients

-Has triple defense technology for a stronger UV protection

- Feels very lightweight and comfortable

- Has a smooth and matte finish

-Works well with my other skincare products and sits well under makeup too

-Has no sticky feel to it

- No whitecast

Photos of the product



*** Now, I fully understand why so many people love this product to pieces. I get it now. Anyhow, have a lovely Friday ahead. Stay safe and always take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment