Thursday, June 2, 2022

Things that brought me joy recently!

Hello there! I have here a pretty different entry. I gathered some items that surely spark joy! I figured it's nice to share them. Who knows we could have the same/ similar items too.


Items that brought me joy

--Today is my day off ( every Saturday actually )

-- Eating yummy treats with family

-- Doing the groceries

-- Going for a stroll and practicing mindful walking

-- Watching my favorite Kdrama, Tomorrow


Things seen in the Photo


#freshbeauty advance lip therapy lip balm

#Nivea ultra care and protect lip balm

#Mercihandy hand sanitizer

#Innisfree daily mild sunscreen

*** I emphasize here in keeping my skin and lips protected and hydrated. Protection is the key in my opinion.

How's your Friday guys? I'm curious to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment