Sunday, July 17, 2022

Rapid Reviews of Jumiso Waterfull Hyaluronic Acid Toner and Hyaluronic Acid Cream

Hello everyone! I have here quick reviews of famous skincare products that are well-loved by the #skincarecommunity. First, I will introduce this Waterfull Line. This consists of a toner, cream and their new serum which just recently launched. Anyhow, about this Hyalluronic acid toner claims to provide intense moisture and strengthen skin barrier at the same time too. Next, the Hyalluronic acid cream is a lightweight texture enriched with probiotics to provide deep moisturization and gives us this healthy looking skin. 




Rapid Reviews

💙 Waterfull Hyaluronic Acid Toner

TEXTURE : Appears clear, looks watery and runny. It has this little tacky to feel to it and goes away once it is absorbed into the skin

EXPERIENCES

- This is love at first use

- Feels very hydrating and soothing for sure

- No irritations / breakouts

- Can be layered. I sometimes have 2 layers of this whenever my skin feels dry.

- This also makes the skin soft, plump and healthy

- Overall, this toner is straight up good! I only have good words for this product. My skin tells me it's happy and satisfied whenever I use this. Because of that, I highly recommend this toner right here.


💙 Waterfull Hyaluronic Acid Cream

TEXTURE: It's a light blue gel cream that is absorbed quickly into the skin. Does take time to dry but gives this velvety finish which I like

EXPERIENCES

- Again, this is also love at first use.

- Feels very hydrating and cooling to the senses

- No irritations / breakouts

- Love its light and and soft texture

- Though it feels light, this also feels very nourishing and moisturizing at the same time

- Also, this makes the skin supple and healthy too

- Overall, my skin is really enjoying this paired especially when paired with this toner. They're both perfect for our summer weather here. People with dehydrated skin and those that enjoy HA products should definitely try these two. They absolutely work wonders.


⭐ If you want to read the full reviews of these, you may find them down below.

Toner here

Cream  here

I'll end this here with a quote. ---> Take good care of your skin and hydrate. If you have a good skin, everything else will fall into place.


No comments:

Post a Comment