Sunday, February 19, 2023

Skincare on Repeat

Good day! Let me present these skincare products that are filed under #skincareonrepeat . As the first line suggests, they are my ride or die products that truly work and also have soothing  and  hydrating benefits.

VIDEO of the Products



Products in order for my #skincareroutine

* TONER = #heimishcostmetics Matcha Biome redness relief hydrating toner

- I always use 2 layers of this to maximize the benefits it gives

* CREAM = #celimaxphilippines The real soothing cica cream and #Apieu Madecassoside cica gel

- This two combined works very well on my skin

* SPOT TREATMENT  / MIST = #Klavuu Green Pearlsation Body spray for Acne 

- I find this so effective in minimizing the size of my pimples and this also helps dry out the troubled area too. At the same time, this also works wonders for body acne. 

* PIMPLE PATCHES = #Cosrx Clear fit master patch

- I sometimes use the red version of this too.

- Sealing my pimples with these patches make the healing part faster and definitely more effective


That's about it for me. As you can already tell, I truly swear by these products. They work very well  especially when my skin is acting up and misbehaving.  Do you spot any favorites here?  What do you do when you start breaking out? I'm curious to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment