Monday, March 20, 2023

REVIEW : 2 in 1 Review of Torriden Products

Hello new week! I am back with another set of rapid reviews of Torriden products. I will quickly share them here. Let's keep this going, shall we?


FULL REVIEW of the Products HERE

Video of the 2 Products  in Action 



💜Product's Name : Torriden Dive in SERUM

💜Rapid Reviews of the Product
- This is unscented
-  Has this light gel-type texture.  No sticky feel to it.  Spreads easily and evenly 
- Makes the skin healthy, soft, glowing and plump
- My dehydrated skin loves this so much as it truly gives a good amount of hydration it needs
-  Easy to incorporate into my  #skincareroutine 
- Feels so refreshing and soothing too
-  Overall, I only have good words for this product here.  This serum works hard on its own  in hydrating my skin, protecting my skin barrier and also making the skin soft, plump and glowing. 


Let's go the second product.
💙Product's Name: Torriden Dive in Soothing Cream
💙Rapid Reviews of the Product
- This has no scent
- Feels light and comfortable but gives a decent amount of hydration
- Layers well under makeup
- Refreshing and soothing 
-  Makes the skin soft, supple and glowing
- Overall, I can honestly say that my skin also loves this cream here. It's absolutely perfect for our weather here in the Philippines. This would make a good day cream actually. Also, people with dehydrated and oily skin and those people who enjoy skincare products with HA  should definitely this out. I promise this won't disappoint.

That's it for me. Happy new week ahead. Take care y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment