Thursday, June 29, 2023

The perfect matte sun stick for everybody!

Hello everyone! Quickly passing by here to recommend a good sun stick that is matte and suitable for every skin type. Let's continue this review.

💛Product's Name : Beauty of Joseon Matte Sun Stick

💛Full Review HERE

💛See the Product in action here


💛Rapid Reviews
- There is no white cast
- Doesn't sting my eye and lip area
- Perfect for that on-the-go application anywhere anytime
- Since it is a sun stick form, it's so travel-friendly and a good alternative to carry around
- Feels matte but doesn't dry out my skin
- Can be worn under and over makeup
-Like its small size and perfect for my handbag and even pockets
- Doesn't make me oily

That's it for me today. I'll end this here with a quote. --->
" Take the time to do what you love to do this weekend. "

No comments:

Post a Comment