Friday, April 8, 2016

PRODUCT EMPTIES # 1 The Lucky SEVEN


Hi lovely people! How is it going today? I am back to have my new review series of PRODUCT EMPTIES. Since I've been religiously using some products and really consuming them all so might as well write down a post like this -> THE LUCKY SEVEN, to keep track of the products I'm loving and the ones that I actually don't prefer buying again.. Plus, I used them all up so I don't waste anything. I guess my purchase is justified. Hahaha Who agrees with me? Raise your hands and toes please. Let's all show some support for  each other this time.


For the past 3-5  months of using these items daily, I've collected these containers that I've used up. Without any further fuss, let's dig in and discuss what these items are all about. I call them my Lucky SEVEN.



MY LUCKY SEVEN

1. The Faceshop's JEJU ALOE 99% Fresh Soothing Aloe Gel
I've used this tub right here for approximately 4 months or so. I used this gel for my hands, hair, feet and any other body parts that need moisture. This really feels cool and soothing on the skin.
** You can check out my separate blog post. I've written about how flexible this aloe gel can be.




VERDICT: I will purchase this again. Actually, I already have an extra tub waiting for me just in case I run out of this in the future. That's how I love love this. 



2. St. Ives Timeless Skin COLLAGEN ELASTIN MOISTURIZER
This is a moisturizer that claims to reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles because it is formulated with collagen and elastin proteins. Also, it contains natural safflower seed oil. It contains 283g / 10 oz in size. You can easily find this in any Watson's stores.

 **  I use and apply it on my face, hands  and neck to provide moisture and reduce the wrinkles or fine lines like what it claims on the label.  I've been using this for almost 6 months or so  and discontinued using this unfortunately because I don't notice any  reduction of fine lines or wrinkles. However, it only acts a good moisturizer, quite a thicker consistency but it feels fine. Nothing more than that.





VERDICT: I won't buy this anymore. I'll just consume and finish my aloe gel here at home.

FYI: I already consumed 2 tubs of this moisturizer before I discovered the aloe gel. Now I am a faithful convert of the ALOE GEL. Yey!!


3. Pond's Age Miracle Dual Eye Cream
This was an impulse buy for me at that time because I was really in a desperate situation in improving my eye area, not to make it dull looking and decrease the black pigment under my eyes. At first, I was disappointed because I didn't see any visible results. Good thing, I continued using this and after a month of use, I started to see good results in my eye area. My eyelids become bigger and fuller like how they used to be. Also, when I smile I don't see visible clear wrinkles anymore although there are still some left. Haha 

** You can check out my in-depth review of this product here to see the pros and cons of the item.




VERDICT: Yes, I definitely repurchase this. Thanks POND's for making me a happy girl once again.



4.  VIA Natural Ultra Care Tea Tree Oil
I found this at Watson's and was curious because of the benefits it claims to have. It helps restore overall health to hair and scalp
by soothing and nourishing dry and itchy hair and scalp. It is excellent for all textures including natural hairstyles, braids, extensions, color-treated hair. It can be used for hot oil treatment.
** Now I know the numerous uses of this oil. Only now! I just merely use this to treat dry scalp especially the dry flakes on the scalp that looks like dandruff. 

HOW TO USE:
  •  Using a cotton ball, I put some oil in it and dip it in glass with  lukewarm water. I guess it's more effective that way. It really gets rid of dry flakes on the scalp and somehow treats dry scalp as well.
  • Another use of this oil is like a make up remover for waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Just put a little oil on the cotton buds and clean the eye area with an waterproof makeup.  A very cheap alternative to any cleansing oil available in the market. 




VERDICT: I'll buy this again because it only costs P89-ish. Not bad for the benefits it can give us. 



5.  INNISFREE No- Sebum Mineral Powder 
This is really my holy-grail product. I kid you not. I can use this as a powder to retouch my oily T-zone. You can also use this as a primer to set the make up in place. Gladly, it minimizes the appearance of oil and greasiness on the face. This is a perfect primer to use and it can work up to 4-6 hours and your face is all set and pretty. 




VERDICT: Yes, more of this one please. Wish I could be in Korea right now because they have limited edition of this in spring vibrant colors. Chukketta. 




6. Missha Near Skin Firming Peptide Extra Vital Toner and Concentrating Emulsion
This is my first time to try authentic Missha's toner and emulsion. These two combination promises  to act as a skin softener because it has similar benefits with collagen. Gladly, it doesn't disappoint. My skin has been loving this 2 powerful combo. Instantly, my skin is happy and loves these two.

** You can check out a separate review about these 2 Missha products for an in-depth information and see how good these 2 are.



VERDICT: If I can see them online, well I'll buy them ASAP. Sadly, they're more expensive. (sad face)


7. The Faceshop's Lovely me: ex Touch My Lipliner # 1 Signature Red
I really like this lipliner because it's great to use when you're on the go. I can easily pull off a red lippie look easily. Thanks to this lipliner that I use as lippie already. Lazy me.  It comes in these 2 combo functions. The lip liner is double ended. One side is a flat lip brush, the other is the lip liner color itself. The pigmentation is also great. You guys should try this out.

(Here are the photos I included. Got these 2 from the internet.)




VERDICT: I'd buy this definitely next time I happen to swing by The Faceshop's counter again. 


There you go. Till my next empties review. Have a good weekend guys. Ciao.





No comments:

Post a Comment