Wednesday, June 14, 2017

PHAT Pho : A Vietnamese Restaurant in Cebu

I have here another food recommendation that's perfect for the rainy days. From the title itself, I'll be talking about PHAT Pho. It's basically a Vietnamese restaurant which is run by The Abaca Group. Since they are now easily available in Ayala terraces, that's a pretty good reason to try and experience good foods the Vietnamese way. 

Photo Diary of My Food Adventure
wall decoration

My table - Waiting for my food :)

The atmosphere at that time

Hi! We are excited to eat.


The food lovers in us

Left- Fresh spring rolls and Right- Pho Special with meatballs, shaved beef and tendon 

PHO Special  ^ ^

Freshest spring rolls

Chicken Satay


Where are they located in Cebu?
  • Crossroads Mall, Banilad
  • Robinson's Cybergate, Uptown
  • Robinson's Galleria
  • Ayala Center Cebu

My Food Vlog


Top 5 Reasons to Check out this Restaurant
  • They are famous for their most flavorful PHO. 
  • They serve foods with the freshest ingredients with yummy flavors.
  • Their customer service is pretty admirable. It's quick and very accommodating.
  • The restaurant has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
  • It's the best place to be with close friends and family sharing good foods and laughter together.  

There you have it my friends. I'm pretty sure you're now salivating after reading this one. I'm just kidding. I truly recommend this place for that Vietnamese vibe without going out of the country. I'm sure you'll love it too. Till next and see you in my next food adventure.
Stay hungry and take care.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment