Thursday, September 29, 2016

10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT ALTHEA KOREA



Annyeong beautiful friends. I'm pretty sure you've heard about this pretty Korean website, Althea.com. It is basically the bridge that links the Philippines to Korea. It literally feel like shopping in Korea but in the convenience of our own homes. How amazing right? Here's the link of the site if you want to know more.


I've decided to try and order from them first to check out and understand what's the hype all about. Truly, they don't disappoint. Every shopping experience with them is just getting better every time. I've realized why not write something about them to somehow thank them for making me happy with my purchases. Let's get down to business. Shall we?



10 THINGS I Love about ALTHEA KOREA

1. Fairly new in the Philippine market
Actually, this is an interesting way of bringing Korean skincare and make up goods to the Philippine shores. It's like a new thing that makes online shopping experience better and fun.

2. Offer wide selection of products
Yes, they are known for their wide selections actually. You name it and they basically have it. I am talking about skin care, make up, hair & body and everything chic and fashionable. 

3. Update new items
Again, this is one of their advantages. They always update their site and offer new items that are hot trends in Korea. I mean they launch new Korean products, new make up line, new brands and the list goes on. ^ ^

4. Sell cute and trendy items
Yes to this. Since Korean items are known for their being cute and trendy so does Althea.  They have this "Korea's Trendy part" (on their website) where it introduces everything trendy and fashionable. Thumbs up to this.

5. Reliable and trustworthy
This is actually tested and proven. They guarantee safe shipping that means no product gets spilled, broken or damaged. They make it a point to seal everything appropriately and gets delivered on time. Kudos to your team.

6. Convenient shopping method
No need to explain it. It's like shopping in front of your PC and then the next time you know it's already delivered right in front of your doorsteps. Haha. Fast shipping and convenience rolled in one.

7. Organized and systematic
I like that their service and website (of course) are both in a very organized method. Shopping online becomes easy because of them. In addition, they send regular e-mails also to inform the shoppers about their updates.

8. Give freebies, promos and giveaways
I'm pretty sure ladies will agree to this. I mean who doesn't love freebies, discounts and giveaways, right? More to come please.

9. Offer cheaper prices compared to the ones locally available
Thank you for keeping your prices reasonable. At least, Korean products are already at hand and still don't burn our wallets.

10. Recommend good products and provide reviews about them too
It's that part where you can see "The Most Viewed and Best Sellers part".   I frequently check these two sections to make sure if I'm really buying the good stuffs and also approved by others. That way we can be sure that we get value for every penny we spend.

Anyhow, if you wonder about what items I bough from them, you can check out my previous post. I listed them down for you. Here's the link .
http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/09/my-althea-haul.html


More power Althea. Keep up the good work. Continue to make many ladies happy and beautiful. See you online in my next purchase. ^ ^ Fingers crossed.

---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment