Sunday, October 30, 2016

PRODUCT EMPTIES # 8


Hello everyone. I have here my 8th installment of my PRODUCT EMPTIES SERIES. I basically try to do this once a month to show you what products I have loved and used up. Let's name them one by one in 3 , 2, 1 . Start


PRODUCT EMPTIES # 8 : My Lucky SEVEN

1. It's My Perfume Hand Cream in Baby Bubble


It's quite a trusted hand cream. This is in Baby Bubble variant which has a combination of floral and cool scent. It makes the hands smooth and moisturized but doesn't have a long lasting effect on the hands.

** If you want a detailed review of this product, click on the link. I reviewed this before for you.
http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/07/review-its-my-perfume-hand-cream.html

VERDICT: It's a pretty good product. Does the job as expected.


2. Quick FX No Shine Mattifier


This is a kind of mattifier which is another name for primer. It is used to help hide imperfections  such as fine lines and dark skin pores. This is pretty reasonable and can be bought in any Watson's shops nationwide. 
** You can check out this link for an in-depth review about this effective primer. 
http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/03/review-quick-fx-no-shine-mattifier.html

VERDICT: Highly recommended. Try this out guys.



3. Nature Republic Collagen Dream 90 Skin Booster and Collagen Dream 70 Emulsion


These 2 powerful duo truly make wonders on the appearance of my skin. I use them daily regularly. Truthfully, my skin became clearer, smoother, moisturized and  less dull. 
** Click on the link here. I reviewed these 2 thoroughly. Check it out.
http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/06/review-nature-republic-collagen-dream.html

VERDICT: Winner for me. I'd totally love to purchase these 2 again. Bring me back to Korea please. ^ ^



4. Pond's Perfect Care Facial Wash


This is a facial wash that gently cleans the skin. It is enriched with vita-cleansers and pro-moisturizers that benefits our skin. 

VERDICT:  It does the job directly. No big shocking results though.




5. Fashion 21 Duo Eyebrow Pencil in Light Brown


This is a good eyebrow pencil that delivers the job well. It's creamy, easy to blend and the brush it comes with is also very useful. Plus, it can be bought in any leading beauty counters in the country.  Mine here is the shade light brown.

VERDICT: Yes, I'll repurchase this again.



6. Yoko's Spa Milk Salt


This is a skin lightening product, enriched with Vitamin E, pure milk and natural salt benefits. It provides nourishment to the skin with pure milk protein ad Allantoin. It removes dirt deposit and dead skin cells from your body, giving you a new radiant skin.

VERDICT: Yes, this is a good product! Highly recommend it also.



7. Nivea Creme


It product is pretty straight-forward. It is also a reliable one. Whenever our skin needs it, this moisturizer creme gives a rich and mild care. It feels like a trusted friend that we can count on and always does the job effectively.


VERDICT: I highly recommend this product. Simple but effective.



That basically concludes my quick product empties review. Feels great to share them with you guys. Hope you find this helpful.


Let's share ideas online. Take care and always be happy. ^ ^
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment